Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Running today

Today I decided to take a much needed rest day from running- I'm very tired and since I did a strong 8 miles yesterday with Christi I feel okay taking today off.

Right now I'm baking oven fries and getting ready to eat dinner then I plan on relaxing the rest of the evening. Yeah for that!

Not a very exciting post I guess.

Oh and 18 days until the Marathon- Let the Taper Begin!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

mmm...oven fries...reminds me how much i love fall and winter cooking - oven roasted veggies, soups and chilli - all my favorites.

so impressed that you are doing this marathon. could yourself of a few years and many many pounds ago ever imagine you doing this? it's awesome :)

HeatherB said...

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be a marathoner! That was for crazy people- well maybe it still is!

Hope you are doing okay!