Friday, October 3, 2008

A little bragging- but not about me..

Just had to come and brag a little bit about our running coach. Perhaps I never really noticed before since I didn't know him, but last month and this in Runner's World Jeff's answers to questions were featured.

This month in an article about marathon recovery if you didn't have a good race. How lucky and blessed we all are to have him here in Columbus.

I know working with MIT has improved my own running so, so much- I'm a much stronger more informed runner now than I've ever been before.

So I had to brag that I know a Runner's World contributor. I think I'm going to take my current issue to our banquet and ask for an autograph- he'll get a kick out of that!

Tomorrow is a run of "only" 12 miles- yes I really did say only 12 miles- see what marathon training will do to you.

1 comment:

Staci said...

In the same Runner's World, there is a recipe for PR Pasta from Chef Jim Dangler - he's a local runner here in Rockland :) So we BOTH know RW contributors!!