Tuesday, October 21, 2008

48 hours post marathon

Well it's now two full days after my marathon and I'm still basking in the glow of finishing my very first marathon!! I got lots of congratulations today at work and tons of I could never do that.

I'm actually feeling really good tonight- still a little bit sore, but that is normal, and it's how you know you worked hard as Jeff says. I'm actually itching to get out for a run sometime soon and most likely will sometime this weekend- meantime I'm going to hit the bike tomorrow for an easy ride.

Nothing else much going on- I had training today at work, which was actually interesting and tomorrow I have training again, and I'm moderating one of the sessions.

I'm also looking forward to a girls night out with Cathie on Friday night. Those are always fun!

Thanks for all the congratulations on my marathon completion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi HB,
Way to go! Congrats on the completion of your 1st marathon :) What an awesome feeling that has to be!
Looking forward to Friday night as well. Good times with good friends make the journey worth it.

Mendie said...

So glad you are still feeling so good after the marathon! Soo proud of you! You are such an inspiration to so many people Heather!!!