I've decided to make Tuesday my day that I list things that are making me happy! Tuesday seems like a good day to do it.
Things that are making me happy today:
1. Being on Vacation! I can't remember the last time (if ever) I've taken a vacation in the fall- I always take a week in July and one at Christmas, but rarely at any other time of the year. So this is nice- it's a stayaction so no agenda.
2. My parent's Keuring- love!! I think I've had 3 or 4 Chai Teas since I arrived on Monday and I'm drinking another right now.
3. Reading- I'm finishing "The Help" and about to start "Marathon Woman"- and I can read all day if I feel like it.
4. My nephews- Both spent the night last night and we had a relaxing morning together, and they came back this evening for dinner. And a walk with the dog while they rode their bikes. So much fun!
5. Cool Weather- I know this is just a fall tease but being able to walk the dog in long sleeves today was a treat!!
Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday too!
Run on Friends,
Heather
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your list, friend! It sounds like vacation is treating you well <3
Post a Comment