August was a great month! My very first nephew and my Goddaughter's birthdays are both in August, so the month both started and ended with birthday celebrations.
Looking back on August, things I am proud of:
1. I didn't miss any scheduled runs! Logging 122 miles towards my marathon goal this month and bringing my total for the year to just over 600 miles! I didn't really GO anywhere, but my Dad pointed out to me tonight that I could have ran to his childhood home in Alabama, pretty amazing when I look at it like that.
2. I ate well most of the time this month, with treats thrown in and I actually managed to lose some weight!
3. I enjoyed and really tried to savor every momement with my friends and family.
Oh and my friend Amy at http://www.amyaroundthecorner.blogspot.com/ nominated me for a

Award, so sweet of her, I'm honored!
So here are 7 things about myself:
1. I hate to clean, loathe it! I would rather do most anything else but that.
2. I love being called Aunt Heather, being an Aunt is a great gig if you can find it.
3.I have a huge sweet tooth, in fact my usual response when someone asks my favorite dessert is "Yes please!"
4. My Daddy and I are the closest personality wise in our family, at times equal parts endearing and frustrating.
5. I love reading and don't find the time to do it as much as I would like.
6. I am tone deaf and can't carry a tune. But I still love to sing along to the radio or in church anyway.
7. I have to have a cover on at night-even just a sheet, can't sleep without it!
Thanks again for the nomination Amy!
Okay off to my first Bible Study of the fall!
Run on Friends,
Heather
1 comment:
It sounds like it was a great August for you :)Here's to a great September (hopefully with some cooler weather soon ...)
I loved your 7 things! Being an Aunt really is pretty much the best job in the world :)
Happy Friday, Heather!
Post a Comment