I want to start off by say a HUGE Congratulations to all my friends who finished the Ironman Kentucky race yesterday! Each and every one of them is an inspiration!
My Sunday was good- I saw "The Help" with my best friend, it was great!! I really enjoyed it, now I just have to finish the book.
Today has been good- it started out with a run with the girls- awesome to have all of us together again-it's been over a week since our runs got cancelled twice last week due to storms. And then Stacy was out of town over the weekend.
And work was work, but I got lots of things checked off my to-do list.
Ahh Monday it comes every week, so I've decided that Monday will be my thankful day!
Today I'm thankful most of all for my wonderful friends! I'm so blessed to have them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment