Sorry I missed my post yesterday- I was so tired from a fun, but long day!
It started off with a 16 mile run with my MIT friends. We had a great run! I was tired by the end, but that's a normal feeling after running 16 miles. And I came home and took my first ever ice bath. Not as horrible as I had feared and it did help my legs feel less sore today.
After the ice bath it was off to the Movies with my best friend, and her children. We had a great time. :) And I refueled with far too much movie popcorn. Yummy!
Today is Ironman Day!! Lots of my friends are competing in the Ironman Kentucky. It is a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and a marathon! Each one of them inspires me! Go Ann, David, Kristen, Susan, Rocco and Kathy! I am tracking on-line and hope to see a few of them cross the finish line later tonight!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment