Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happiness

Things that are making me happy today:

1. "My" running girls- seriously these ladies are such a blessing to me and my running! They are there every morning with smiles and good conversation that make the miles fly by. Even if it IS at o'dark thirty.

2. A quiet day at work- My boss was a training and meetings all day and my co-worker was off sick, so I was able to get lots of things done. 

3. Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks- I love fall, it's my very favorite season, and pumpkin returning signals the offical beginning of the fall season to me! Never mind the little fact that it's supposed to be 87 on Saturday!

4. Football!! Ohio State Football to be exact, as a proud alumni I love all things Buckeye, and I love all things college football! The season starts Saturday- GO BUCKS!!

5. Hawaii 5-0- Discovered this show this summer and can we say addicted! I love it!, which brings us to the last one..

6. My DVR- it is critical for those early morning runs, I can DVR and watch later. And without commericals, seriously how did I live without this.

Okay off to bed now for the aferormentioned o'dark thirty run!

No comments: