Holy Cow it's been way too long since I've blogged.
But with my brand new i-mac (love!!) I'm ready to get back into it again. My old computer took forever to upload posts and I'm amazed at how fast the new computer is.
So what's been going on with me? Well the big event this year was I turned 40 on January 28. My running family treated me to a wonderful birthday party! I had the time of my life and I'm so excited to be entering in to my 4th decade of life and seeing what is in store for me.
I'm currently training for the Cap City Half Marathon on May 5th and hoping to hit a new Personal Record which would be anything under a 2:41 finish. To that end I have added back in speed work on Wed nights with MIT. It's been great to have Amy and Kari join me and to push one another to go faster. We've been doing very well. I love those girls.
We've also been treated to "not winter" here in Ohio and only once was MIT cancelled due to ice. We've been so lucky. I'm enjoying continuing with the run/walk method this season.
Life is good, full, rich and busy- just the way I like it!!
Here's to more posts coming soon!
Run on Friends,
Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Heather! Happy 40th! You have a wonderful decade ahead. And good luck with the half-marathon training.
Post a Comment