I had a very good week- of course helped by the fact that it was a short one! :)
My Cousin's wedding was very fun and I enjoyed myself. The reception was a lot of fun and the food was good. Maggie made a beautiful bride, it's hard for me to believe she's married since I remember when she was born.
My three nephews had a lot of fun too and enjoyed going with Aunt Heather to get Green Pop (aka Sprite) many times. Braydan enjoyed that the bartender gave him cherries! :) The also enjoyed the dancing and since the bride and groom are both Ohio State Graduates they played Hang on Sloopy and I taught all three boys the fine art of the O-H-I-O. Hey what can I say have to train them young!!
The rest of the weekend was very relaxing a cookout on Sunday and then we just hung out on Monday. I took the dog for a couple of walks as well as getting in my run on Monday.
The rest of this weeks running has been good- although on Wedensday I got my run cut short by a thunderstorm, last time I believe a 10% chance of rain! :)
In WW news I lost 2lbs last week and 1 lb this week, which I will gladly take! I also tracked all my points for all 7 days, which is a big improvement over what I had been doing. Hey if I don't write it down it doesn't count right? Umm not so much.
This weekend I'm looking forward to a great run tomorrow with MIT in the morning! And then my parents are coming into town so we can go to Peyton's Tap and Tumble recital. He does this every Monday at Day Care and loves it so he's excited to show off what he's learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you just love it when your hard work comes to fruition?
Have fun at the recital!
Hey, lady! Good for you, back on track. The running sounds terrific, and the boys!
I've been counting points, too, since mid-March. Happy to say the scale is back where I like it, though I'm going to lose about 3 more hopefully. (Though I'm spending a few days at Boy Scout camp, and that should be...interesting. Will just do my best.) The holidays got the best of me--mindfully, perhaps, but still up. Clothes just weren't comfy anymore, but they are again I'm glad to say. Will return to Core (SFT) for vacation and maintenance and forever--but for losing, it's points for me. And it really hasn't been hard which is great. I was 132.5 this a.m., had gotten up to around 143 I think? Higher than in years, certainly. Much more myself around 129-133.
Post a Comment