Well after tomorrow we will be done (at least for a bit) with polictical ads and I for one am glad! Living in the swing state of Ohio we get a ton of them.
But tomorrow is all about exercising our right as Americans, our right to elect our leaders an I for one am grateful for that right. I will never forget, nor do I want to, being a college student and watching news footage of students just my age in China, standing in front of tanks for the right to vote. I still can't see those pictures without tearing up and remembering it's my right, and my privelage to go cast my ballot tomorrow.
I will remember not only those students from a land far away, but also the women who fought for this right for women to vote.
So if you haven't already go and VOTE tomorrow! And I heard on the news that Starbucks is giving out free coffee if you have your I voted sticker and Krispy Kreme is giving free donuts. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't get a sticker! ::sniffle::
(We had early voting here, so I voted about a week and a half ago)
Yes I heard that you all had early voting, bummer on the sticker though.
Post a Comment