Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008

Today is the last day of 2008 and tomorrow a whole new year will begin! What will I remember about 2008? Here is a short list:

  • Training for and running my first marathon- there will be many more (I hope!) Marathons in my future but there will never be another first marathon.
  • The great group runs that I had during MIT! And the not so great ones when others were willing to cheer me and support me.
  • Having another nephew born in Febuary! I love you Dylan Daniel!
  • The election season of 2008 that seemed to stretch on FOREVER.
  • The two scandals that occured and landed Ohio as front page news- Marc Dann and Joe the Plumber.

I had great 2008 and I'm looking forward to a great 2009!

Here are some of my goals for 2009:

Run 1,001 miles this year (my friend Jenean suggested 1,001 just because!)

Work out with weights twice per week.

Keep my kitchen picked up- always a struggle for me.

Better organization in general and getting my basement scrapbooking area really set up to scrap down there.

I wish each and every one of you a healthy and happy New Year!!

2 comments:

the Thomas team said...

1,001 - Oh I cannot imagine myself doing something like that, but YOU CAN and YOU WILL! Goooooooo, Heather!

Love,
Angela

Cheryl said...

Psst! Happy Birthday!